Tuesday 13 March 2012

I wont stick around forever

I havent blogged in what seems like forever, but today I feel a sudden need to put my thoughts and feelings somewhere and so a piece of paper just wont do. I wake up some mornings and Im overwhelmed by the never ending thoughts in my head: what if this happens, what if that doesnt happen or sometimes it will be a really random song that I havent heard in ages. But some days like today, I'll feel really down and I have a slight idea why. Perhaps it has to do with some of my relationships, the fact that I give so much and yet I feel like Im never heard or appreciated. The fact that Im more than willing to help but it gets abused by people who take take take and wont get off their high horses. I deserve more than that, I deserve to be treated with respect, a "how are you really doing", I deserve a thank you, I deserve to be heard, I deserve a "you did great", I deserve a "you tried as best as you could"  and even an "I love you" every now and then. Maybe caring too much has its disadvantages, Im slowly discovering that now.

 I feel sorry for you when I just stop caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment